Attorney Eliza Ghanooni and her team have handled thousands of successful bankruptcy cases in Los Angeles. Find peace of mind today.
West Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorneys
Compassionate Legal Representation and Guidance
The American legal system has long understood that individuals and businesses will need relief when they are overwhelmed by unfortunate financial circumstances and setbacks. The institution of bankruptcy was established to help people from all walks of life overcome difficulties and secure a future free from financial worry.
What Do Bankruptcy Lawyers Do
Our West Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers have helped thousands of families and businesses start new beginnings. We have stopped creditor harassment, halted pending foreclosures, and saved homes and cars. Our experienced team at the Ghanooni Law Firm understands the nuances of bankruptcy and can leverage our knowledge to guide you through what can be a complex legal process. Our top priority at our Los Angeles bankruptcy law firm is to give you the tools and resources you need to start rebuilding your financial life and obtain the relief you need to move forward.
Schedule a free initial consultation to learn more about how our bankruptcy attorneys can assist you with getting your life back on track. Contact us online or call us at (213) 429-7749 to get started with a bankruptcy lawyer in Los Angeles.
Learn about the Different Ways We Can Help Free You from Debt
No one should have to live with the crushing consequences of debt. If you are struggling to manage your bills and are being threatened with liens, garnishments, lawsuits, or foreclosures, our team can help you explore the debt relief options available to you.
Ready to Serve Your Specific Needs
Our Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers understands that deciding whether to file for bankruptcy can be challenging. We also recognize that bankruptcy is not necessarily the right choice for every situation, which is why our Los Angeles law firm also regularly assists clients with non-bankruptcy alternatives. We want you to feel confident about your financial future and will give you the seasoned and compassionate guidance you need to make informed decisions. Our goal is to share the best debt relief options and help you choose the one that best suits your financial situation. For help with debt consolidation, contact a debt lawyer near you.
Our Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyers Can Assist With:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Chapter 7 bankruptcy, or “liquidation bankruptcy,” gives you the opportunity to wipe your unsecured debt slate clean. In exchange, non-exempt assets will be liquidated. We can evaluate your eligibility and work to exempt and protect as much of your property as possible.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Viable businesses facing temporary setbacks can use Chapter 11 bankruptcy to protect themselves from collection actions and restructure their debts, assets, and liabilities. Our team can help small and large businesses navigate this process.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. This type of bankruptcy allows you to reorganize your finances and structure a repayment plan subject to the approval of the court and your creditors. We can help you develop a fair and advantageous plan that maximizes relief.
- Debt Settlement. If bankruptcy is not right for you, we can work directly with your creditors and attempt to negotiate a debt settlement. This involves paying less than what you originally owed by either providing a lump sum payment or agreeing to a restructured payment plan.
- Foreclosure Defense. If are behind on mortgage payments and are in danger of losing your home, our firm can assist you with a prompt Chapter 13 filing that will allow you to pay back mortgage arrears over several years. If you do not wish to stay in your home, we can also help you protect your equity in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Creditor Harassment. Collection agents and original creditors may be violating your federal and state rights if you are being subject to abusive phone calls, misrepresentation, baseless threats, or other forms of misconduct. Our team can help you understand and exercise your rights.
Boutique Law FirmOur boutique law firm has been open for over a decade, providing clients with strategic solutions for their unique bankruptcy situation.
Hands On ServiceWe are available to answer questions for our clients and we believe in constant communication throughout the duration of the case.
Judgement Free SpaceWe want to provide our clients with a comfortable judgement-free space. Bankruptcy can affect everyone and we want to help you find the peace of mind that everyone deserves.
LanguageOur team can help you in English, Spanish and Farsi. Do not allow a language barrier to stop you from pursuing financial peace.
“They both helped put my mind at ease, guided me through the process, answered every question, and have looked after my case with great professionalism and care”- A H.
“The thing that separates Eliza from many other attorneys is that not only is expert in her area, diligent, responsive, etc., but she treats everyone she services her clients in a way that makes them feel like they are the most important person she's helpin”- Scott R.
We Are Here For You
Our West Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys are detail-oriented problem-solvers and are ready to help identify and implement the creative solutions you need to succeed. We can recommend what type of bankruptcy will be most effective in addressing your financial difficulties, prepare your bankruptcy petition and all associated paperwork, and represent you in all mandatory hearings.
Call (213) 429-7749 or contact us online if you are ready to fight for the fresh financial start you deserve. Payment plans are available, and we offer our legal services in English, Spanish, and Farsi. Our Los Angeles debt consolidation lawyers are ready to help!
We can assist you with Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11, Debt Settlement, Lien Stripping and much more!